Job ID: 201880589
Live Wellness Center bridges the feel of private practice with the team-oriented, multi-program quality of agency work. Our established marketing brings us a consistent stream of clients to help grow your caseload. We provide clinical counseling services to those seeking both traditional and Christian counseling. The collaborative and dynamic support of our team makes it a great place for skilled therapists to continue to grow and deepen their skills. Our fast growing business is a great place to plant your feet and develop your career as promotional opportunities are always growing.
We are growing and in need of several Therapists to join our dynamic Team.
The job would include some diagnostic assessments, and providing ongoing therapy to clients of all ages, families, couples and individuals. Some group therapy optional. We provide supervision and team consultations as well as a team approach in working with couples and families.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling related field: LISW, LISW-S, LPCC, LPCC-S, IMFT, IMFT-S in the state of Ohio (No IMFT-S currently on staff so supervision does not count towards license). Non Independents may be considered depending on experience.
- 2 years experience treating clients in a clinical setting, post-graduation
- Ability to work with a variety of clients, families and individuals
- Strong clinical and documentation skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Some evenings and/or every other Saturday morning required
- Flexible hours - We would prefer for at least 20 hours available, at least one evening or every other Saturday part day but hours are set by contractor.
- Part-time and full time contract positions available, make your hours as it fits your schedule
-Supportive environment, private practice environment without the stress of the business aspects of private practice, no waiting on collections or taking the risk on uncollected client payments, spend your time doing what you do best, seeing clients.
-Promotion Opportunities as we are growing and continue to add salaried management positions.
-Supervision provided for non-independent therapists (no charge)
-Steady flow of clients to build your case load
-Make up to $265 per day / $56,000 per year OR MORE for an independent licensed therapist working 40+ hours per week who is efficient with their time and is strong in client retention.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance available ONLY if promoted for a W-2 position