What do our therapists do?
Our behavior therapist use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to provide high-quality 1:1 services in the client's home (and community settings, as needed). ABA Therapise create a fun, motivating experince to generate the highest level of performance for every individual, collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers and caregivers. KOI provides in house training an continuous coaching ans support fot every BT. You'll also attend bi-weekley staff meetings where topic range from advanced clinical training, video reviews, celebrations, and staff jeopardy!
Your Working Hours:
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities are now available with benefits offered, depending on amount of hours worked per week.
What benefits will you receive?
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage*
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching*
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
- iPads are provided to all Behavior Therapists.
- Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days.
- Vacation Time: Personal Days are also offered to employees*
- Paid Bonus Program: Behavior Therapists are eligible for a paid incentive program for going above and beyond their job requirements!
- Highly collaborative and supportive environment
- Paid Training: KOI trains all incoming Behavior Therapists extensively and continues to provide ongoing education for all staff throughout the year.
- Tuition Reimbursement: If you’re a lifelong learner, KOI employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement*
- Registered Behavior Therapist Training
- Flexible schedule
* Must meet minimum eligibility requirements for full benefits
The best perk we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child's life while working with people who love what they do.
- A High School Diploma for Behavioral Therapist positions, Bachelor's Degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development.
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential.
- Previous work experience with ABA and Autism is preferred.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus
Kids Overcoming, LLC (KOI) is a premier behavioral health company that provides high quality services to children up to 10 years old with autism spectrum disorders and their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. KOI provides a platform for a different kind of treatment that helps children with autism reach their full potential, which focuses on each child’s individual goals and challenges. Our 1:1 treatment occurs across settings (home, clinic and community) and is highly collaborative and outcome focused. At KOI we strive to provide each child and family we serve the same opportunity to achieve success, inspire others and fulfill one's destiny.
- Supervision: Employees may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff.
Job ID: 208665733