Job ID: 222377495
1 - 3 years
The Idaho Youth Ranch is growing their outpatient services and looking for a full-time Outpatient Therapist to join our team.
As an Outpatient Therapist you will be responsible for providing exceptional mental health services for youth and families and to maintain appropriate documentation.
- Perform assessments, evaluations, observations, and interviews using a variety of tools to identify needs and formulate diagnostic impressions
- Develop treatment plans, and recommended services and interventions in collaboration with the client and family
- Complete all required documentation for each patient within the allotted time frame
- Responsible to provide direct counseling to individuals, families, and/or groups
- Actively participate in all staff, provider meetings, and other meetings as necessary
- Direct and provide crisis intervention support
- Knowledge and use of evidenced-based best practice therapeutic models
- Adhere to all ethical standards set forth by licensing board
- Maintain HIPPA compliance
- Complete other duties as assigned
Minimum eligibility and qualifications:
- Master’s degree (or higher) in a direct clinical practice human services field (e.g., social work, psychology, marriage and family counseling, or very closely related field of study) is required.
- Idaho State Licensure associated with the degree, or ability to obtain prior to hire: Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC) and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT).
- Experience providing counseling and/or crisis intervention services to families and adolescents
- Strong computer skills
- Must have a valid Idaho’s driver’s license or obtain one within 15 days of hire, as a condition of continued employment
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Schedule is dependent on the needs and availability of the client. Work schedule may include late afternoon/evening
- May be required to attend an occasional organizational meeting or training sessions that requires overnight travel and that may last for several days
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment, some work may be in a residential facility
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today.