Job ID: 223598444
New Horizon Community Care is looking for a
- Full Time Clinical Therapist specializing in General Mental Health adolescence youth (Clients from the ages of 9-17 years).
- Full Time Clinical Therapist specializing in General Mental Health/Substance Abuse (Adult Population)
Clinical Therapist are responsible for clinical assessment of client, and create/manage treatment plans, under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. Position provides individual and group treatment.
New Horizon Community Care is a non-profit agency that specializes in a Residential Group Home and Outpatient Clinic programs. The agency provides programming in order to aid in the development and behavior management of clients in our care. We focus on the development of goals, independent living skills, employment skills, decision making, counseling and the development of a strong work ethic.
- Master’s degree in counseling or social work
- LMFT, LAMFT, LMSW, LAC is plus! (must be eligible to obtain a Behavioral Health License)
- Providing at least 2 years of General Mental Health Services
- Experience working with Sexually Maladaptive Behavior population is a plus!
- Non restricted Level 1 Fingerprint Card
- Non restricted Driver's License
New Horizon Community Care offers an excellent Benefit Package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Investment Plans (403b)
- Discounted Day Care Services in Chandler
- NHCC participates in Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Aflac stipend packages
- Tuition or Licensure Reimbursement Programs
- Clinical Supervision