Teamwork Healthcare, a leading and fast growing Applied Behavior Analysis and Tech Company is looking to hire Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)/ Licensed behavior Analyst (LBA).
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is an integral member of our team who will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Conduct assessments, including the VB-MAPP, AFLS, ABLLS, and FBAs, in the home, school and/or community
- Design behavior plans and interventions for individual clients based on assessments' results and ongoing data analysis
- Provide supervision of ongoing ABA programs, assess the performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Collaborate with and manage Behavior Technician staff
- Manage electronic data regarding the client’s progress using our CentralReach platform
- BCBAs/LBAs may have the option to provide hybrid services.
Note: This is a client facing position, we do not offer remote positions at the moment.
- Free enrollment to the Central Reach Institute, where you will have access to 150+ BACB CEUs, CR software best-practice courses, the 8 hour supervisor training, and 300+ courses/webinars/podcasts relevant to the ABA field.
- BA meetings once per month where you will be able to to collaborate with your colleagues on your cases, discuss the latest findings in the field, and receive agency updates.
- Free LBA supervision hours are offered
- Training offered for newly minted BCBAs with supervisor towards LBA certification.
- Must possess a BCBA Certification and/or NYS LBA
- Experience working with clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. ABA, Special Education, Psychology)
- Reliable transportation.