Job ID: 163650501
5 - 10 years
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Job Type: Full-time
Do you want to facilitate impactful, life-changing results every week? Would you like to work with committed hard-working, encouraging participants (ages 21 and up) and team members? During the Green Shoe Foundation five-day retreat (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.), you will lead your retreat adult group of five participants as they experience transformational changes in a trauma-informed setting. You will help raise awareness of how past less than nurturing childhood experiences and family roles and systems reverberate in participant's current lives and relationships. Training will be provided to teach this very effective recovery model with on-going clinical support and debriefing. Paperwork is minimal. Your role will be leading the Green Shoe Foundation’s intensive group counseling retreats.
- Five to 10 years (recommended) counseling experience delivering direct mental health services to include group therapy, addiction treatment, and trauma therapy.
- Delivers counseling services in accordance with directives from the Clinical/Executive Director.
- Conducts initial assessments for potential clients.
- Provides information and referral sources to clients deemed not appropriate for our program but requiring other services.
- Assumes responsibility for creating client Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Provides direct client services to clients in a weekly intensive format.
- Addresses and documents continuity of care when appropriate by linking client with referral sources at completion of retreat week.
- Active professional license in good standing from an associated Oklahoma licensing board in Master of Social Work (MSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Psychologist.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years (recommended) counseling experience delivering direct mental health services to include group therapy, addiction treatment, and trauma therapy.
- Targeted trauma training and/or certification in EMDRIA approved Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) and/or Peter Levine Somatic Experiencing (SE) (recommended).
- Psychoeducation materials development and delivery.
- Experience delivering experiential therapies such as Gestalt and Psychodrama.
- Understanding of the rules and regulations found in various chapters of the Title 450 of the state’s Administrative Rules which must be followed by programs which are developing or providing services.
Position Reports to: Executive Director