WellQor is all about making a positive impact on the lives of our patients, their families, and their entire senior living communities. As a WellQor clinician, you will help your patients work through the inevitable issues of aging and moving to a new home. With your support, they will improve their memory and cognitive functions, overcome anxiety, make new friends, deal with grief, and forge better relationships with their families and other caregivers. You will make a real and tangible difference that you can see and feel good about right away.
By working on-site at one of our premiere communities, you will develop long term relationships with individual patients, their families, and your community's staff members. Your local WellQor team will support you all the way from our initial training program, to crafting personalized emotional and brain health programs for each individual patient and helping with specific issues as they arise in the course of treatment.
At WellQor, you can work your own way - conduct sessions in patient rooms, in a social area of the community, or even on walks through the gardens. You will also set your own work schedule that allows you to both meet the needs of your patients and the demands of your own life.
Full Time District Manager / Clinical Psychologist
Reports to: Regional Director
Clinical Care Management:
- Conduct testing and/or therapy sessions for patient population as needed and coordinate care with clinicians regarding appropriate treatment planning and ongoing updates on patients
- Maintain and submit appropriate documentation within the EHR chart following CMS guidelines
- Supervise therapy clinicians in district as region grows
- Review cases with clinical team (interventions, challenges and successes)
- Review charting for region for quality and appropriateness, including local audits
- Coordinate care with communities following their expected standards (3rd party forms, care plan coordination, patient reviews, status meetings/ rounds, etc.
- Collaborate with other agencies / partners (hospice, MD, PT, OT, etc) and maintain documentation to facilitate appropriate multidisciplinary care
- Communicate with patients POA-HC/ family as appropriate
Clinician and Community Management:
- Maintain weekly communication with clinical team as necessary (including corporate) via email, phone, web etc.
- Community relationship management for all communities in region
- Encourage referrals to maximize penetration rates within communities served
- Utilize corporate CRM and HRIS systems to ensure clear full transparency around interactions / issues with communities and clinicians
- Identify staffing needs and Interview and qualify prospective clinicians
- Hands on initial and ongoing training of each clinician
- Recommend alignment of clinicians to communities based on dynamics
- Ensure clinical caseload coverage issues are addressed
- Ensure that clinician visit volume goals are met and any exceptions are communicated and managed
- Assist in special projects as requested (presentations, education, etc)
- Ensure timely and appropriate responses to requests for information from Insurance carriers or regulatory agencies as needed
- PhD or PsyD with active state license
- Strong computer skills and comfort using electronic medical records systems for patient charting
- 3+ years clinical experience managing a busy caseload
- Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skill
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and case management skills that incorporate a collaborative and multidisciplinary approach
- Prior supervisory/management experience a plus
- Active Medicare licensing and CAQH numbers with In-network status with HMOs/PPOs preferred but not required
Health Benefits available
2 weeks PTO
Job ID: 238368112