Vista Hill is a nonprofit organization that has been helping San Diegans live better lives since 1957! We currently have several openings in various programs for Registered and Licensed Clinicians.
Please note: Applicants without California Board of Behavioral Sciences Registration/Licensure will not be considered.
Positions available include:
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Clinician is responsible for the clinical integrity, assessment, plan and delivery of the mental health services to program clients. She/he assures that all provided services, program documentation, and billing are consistent with VH policies and various county and community contracts and any federal, state, county, and district requirements.
• Practice as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Provide counseling/mental health services to assigned clients.
• Provide clinical assessments, intervention and support to clients.
• Master’s Degree and CA registration with BBS in good standing.
• OR LCSW/LMFT, Master's Degree and California license in good standing with the CA BBS.
• Must have experience working in a behavioral or mental health setting.
• Must pass drug test, TB test, and background check.
Please see company website for any program-specific requirements.
40 hours per week
Registered: $21.75 per hour
Licensed: $24.50 per hour
These are starting rates and may be adjusted upwards based on education & experience.
These positions receives employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.
Job ID: 252137418