Are you seeking meaningful work with a company that maintains a positive culture and is centered on prioritizing employees?
Crosswinds was established to change hearts to individuals, families, and communities. We know that experiencing strife and brokenness within your own family can be extremely painful, and we want to help. At Crosswinds, we have five distinct areas of programming that we believe set us apart from other social service organizations. Our commitment to faith, whole family focus, therapeutic model, comprehensive options, and personalized care, all combine to give our clients the best possible care.
At the end of the day our goal is to hire professionals who are passionate about helping individuals and families discover solutions to reclaim control of their lives, rebuild relationships, and restore hope.
- Provide clinical supervision to unlicensed therapists, sign off on their documentation and manage risks logs while carrying a small caseload
- Facilitate competent counseling services from a faith-based perspective and train and develop- ensure that the counseling team are trained to do the same
- Track and oversee licensing and competencies of the CWC clinicians, schedule trainings, make sure therapists' licenses are valid and active
- Utilize evidence-based treatments in counseling
- Value multiculturalism and diversity and integrate it into the client conceptulization and treatment and ensure that the counseling team are trained to do the same
- Demonstrate respect for client's socio-culture values, personal goals, and lifestyle choices and deliver services in a culturally competent fashion and ensure that the counseling team are trained to do the same
- Attend required staff meetings, clinical workshops, All Staff Lives and team retreats and follow Tenets of Our Culture.
- Meet with the Supervised Therapists Team on a monthly basis for "supervision of the supervisors"
- Be willing to present psycho-educational seminar/webinar/workshops to staff and/or groups in the community and work with Business Development in developing said events.
- Stay up to date on state licensing changes and ensure that clinical team is in good standing and keep CWC leadership updated on such changes
- Proficient in Kareo and EVOLV billing and documentation systems
- Ability to see a computer screen whether with or without modification
- Ability to utilize evidenced-based treatments in counseling
- Ability to provide clinical supervision to unlicensed therapists/coaches
- Ability to facilitate competent counseling services from a faith-based perspective
- Capable of making sound decisions by use of reasonable and logical judgment
- Maintaining an active and valid clinical license in accordance with the Indiana State Licensing Board and other states where a clinical license is held
- Maintaining industry-appropriate and HIPAA-compliant handling of confidential information
- Ensure values align with the company’s mission, vision, and tenets of culture.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer focus
- Organizational awareness
- Quality orientation
- Results orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Continuous learning
- Hold an active/valid clinical license in the state of Indiana (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, HSPP)
- 3-5 years experience providing clinical supervision
- Hold an active/valid clinical license for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have an understanding of integrating the Christian faith in counseling clients and comfortable instructing/coaching other therapists in doing the same
- Believe in the family preservation philosophy
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Masters or better in Social Work or related field.
5 years: clinical counseling license
Licenses & Certifications