- Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD, EdD)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC, LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
MindPath Care Centers, a Community Psychiatry Practice have joined together to provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services to patients that need it while expanding patient access to high quality mental health care across the U.S. The union of Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers expands and strengthens the reach for the organization nationally as a mental health provider with 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians. As a combined organization, we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience.
“JOIN US” – What We Can Offer You:
- Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work-Life-Balance.
- Flexibility – Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
- Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Full Support – Experienced clinical leadership, administrative front office support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
- Collaboration – Opportunities with Practice Prescribers & Therapy leadership. Paid peer-consultation time.
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – clinical leadership opportunities.
- Compensation Model – Competitive W2 fee-for-service compensation, no-show reimbursement
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
Licensed Psychologist or Therapist Qualifications:
- 2 years of outpatient experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience with children preferred (Child Therapists).
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology or related field (for Psychologists).
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field (for LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs).
- Current license required as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of delivering care.
Mindpath Care Center Job Opportunities and throughout:
- Adult & Child Psychiatrist (MD/DO) & Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio & Remote Telemedicine