Licensed Behavioral Health Professional
- LIFE COACH PSYCHOLOGY
- Battle Creek, Michigan
At Life Coach Psychology, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs.
We are actively looking to hire a full time fully licensed doctoral level psychologist Phd/PsyD as well as a therapist/counselor/social worker or psychologist in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence to join our team!
The Licensed Behavioral Health Professional provides professional behavioral health services, including assessments and psychotherapy, to support recovery and wellness with a designated population. Collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to address the physical and behavioral needs of individuals in services. Performs duties primarily in an outpatient setting, may include minimal duties related to mental health crisis services
- Flexible work schedules
- Full time and Part time (20+ clients a week) opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility
- Full Administrative support
- Liability Insurance
- Fully furnished office space
- Credentialing with insurance companies. (process may take up to 90 days)
- Benefits available for qualifying individuals
- Work/Life balance
- Supervision as needed
- and more....
Licensed Psychologist/Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking fully Licensed Professionals that are:
- Fully licensed in Michigan (PhD, PsyD,Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Limited licensed psychologist)
- TLLPs will be considered on an as needed basis.
- Comfortable working with children and adolescents.
- Comfortable working with people of all ages
- Interested in moving into the Clinical Supervisor role (PhD or PsyD)
- Comfortable performing psychological testing, guardianship evaluations and other types of evaluations (PhD,PsyD or LLP)
- Able to provide supervision to other psychologist within the practice as needed. (PhD or PsyD)
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Based on experience and education
Job ID: 335775981