Full Time Clinician
- Nugent Family Counseling Center Inc.
- San Jose, California
Who We Are
Nugent Family Counseling Center Inc. is a private mental health clinic located in San Jose, CA, and the surrounding area. We provide individualized counseling for individual, group, and family sessions working with children to adults. We are an innovative and self-driven practice always looking for ways to grow as individuals, a team, and a clinic.
Position: Part-time to Full-time Therapist. This position provides therapy services to an array of clientele including individual children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and schools. The position requires that applicants have the ability to work individually while having the support of the team. Applicants will have the opportunity to be part of the Nugent Family Counseling Center’s energetic and well-rounded professional team while building and maintaining an individual caseload. Supervision is included.
- Licensed or Registered AMFT in good standing with BBS or similar
- Experience working with diverse populations and a variety of treatment modalities
- Motivated, hard-working, enthusiastic professional with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexibility and availability to see clients during weekdays/evenings. Weekend availability is a plus but not required
- Must be able to build and carry a caseload of at least 10-15 clients and possibly more
- Ability to market/network to assist in building caseload and promoting business
Duties and Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Provide genuine, inspiring, non-judgmental therapy to children, teens, adults, individuals, couples, families, groups, and schools.
- Responsible for assessment, treatment planning, and termination processes with clients
- Maintain paperwork appropriately and in a timely manner using electronic means
- Engage in collateral communication when appropriate for coordination of care for clients.
- Participate in marketing/networking opportunities to promote Nugent family Counseling Center business and yourself
- Maintain all legal and ethical requirements of the profession
- Ability to be flexible to change with an expanding and growing business
- Ability to expand into starting and running groups
- Other duties as determined necessary
Compensation: Pay based on clinically billable services rendered as well as based on experience. Weekly hours will vary depending on the number of clients seen and/or location.
Flexible hours, part-time benefits, health insurance, weekly team collaborations
To apply, please e-mail the above address as soon as possible with the following:
1. Cover letter
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job ID: 336464033