Part Time Adult or Child Psychotherapist
- Warner Psychology Associates
- Greenbelt, Maryland
Warner Psychology Associates provides therapy and psychological evaluations to children, adolescents, and adults, and is located in Greenbelt, MD. While our independent contractors have different specialties, we are committed to providing high quality services to a diverse population of clients, through a culturally competent and responsive lens. Our main referral base is primary care physicians, parents, counselors and learning specialists at the K to 12 and collegiate level, and college athletic programs servicing student-athletes. We are a fee-for-service practice.
Warner Psychology Associates is hiring a Psychologist as an Independent Contractor to perform therapy to children and/or adults.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Commitment to culturally sensitive and appropriate service-provision to diverse populations.
- Provide psychotherapy within a long-term therapy model.
- Provide a minimum of 6 to 8 therapy hours weekly.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and referral sources.
- Psychotherapy within their own area(s) of expertise: adults, children, and/or families.
- Provide services to clients within their niche areas, as well as clients with a range of additional presenting concerns.
- Ideal candidate would work with both children and adults.
- Provide psychological evaluations to a small number of child and/or adult clients, if desired.
- Competitive compensation - 65/35 split where Contractor receives 65% of funds collected
- Options to provide services via telehealth and in-person
- Administrative, scheduling, and billing support
- Peer consultation
- Flexible hours (Independent Contractors set their own schedules)
- Access to HIPAA compliant personalized email, and telehealth platform
- Referrals are steadily available
- Staff assistance in marketing to therapists’ ideal clients
Education and Experience
- Ph.D. or Psy D. in Psychology; LCSW-C/LICSW, LCPC/LPC
- Independently licensed in Maryland; Additional licensure in DC and VA or involvement in PsyPACT preferred.
- 3 to 5 years psychotherapy experience
The position is available immediately for the right candidate. Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and CV to Dr. Beth Warner by clicking "Apply."
Warner Psychology Associates
Job ID: 339888347