Location: District Heights, MD 20747
Date Posted: 06/30/2022
Education: High School Diploma/GED
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking Direst Support Professional to provide service in Prince George's County, MD. You would be working in group homes with senior clients who have a variety of diagnosis and behavior disorders, but also have somatic care needs.
*ALL Schedule available*
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide individualized teaching, training, and support to young adults and adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses to help them increase their independence in the community.
* Mental Health worker work's with clients in their home and throughout the community to provide life skills training and services.
* Caring, self-directed individuals who also take direction and feedback well.
* Self-motivation and ability to coordinate activities.
* Ability to re-direct and de-escalate individuals.
* Experience providing skills training.
* Ability to enter information electronically and have a basic comfort with computers.
* Ability to work with and counsel mental health patients
* Staff must be available to complete all trainings (in person and online) during length of assignment.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working in related field
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily pass given background checks
* Able to present valid CPR and Frist Aid Certifications
* Valid Driver's License, and clean driving record
* The ability to motivate staff and work collaboratively with staff from other programs
* Excellent commmunication skills
* An ability to work independently and to initiate actions to support the efforts of the staff and the clients.
* An ability to relate with clients as well as all levels of staff
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Direst Support Professional
Class: Mental Health Worker
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1192885-82
Company: Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MD
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.