Eating Disorder Therapist
- Mindpath Health
- Los Angeles, California • Remote
- Remote Work
Acacia Counseling and Wellness is becoming Mindpath College Health. We are a leader in mental health, providing outpatient services across the country. We are a clinician-led organization with patients at its heart, driven to make life better for our patients. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration.
If you're looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values: Be Better, Together | Act with Courage | Strive for Excellence | Express Compassion | Practice Inclusion.
In working with us, you'll have:
- Flexibility: Full/Part-Time opportunities with fully remote & hybrid models available that provide work/life balance.
- Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings.
- Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation package available.
- Career Path Advancement: Grow in your career with leadership opportunities.
- Technology: EMR & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually
The Eating Disorder Therapist role is an instrumental role within our organization, reporting to the Regional Psychotherapy Director. Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting patients through assessments of their current mental state, identify areas of concern and develop a plan of therapeutic treatment to manage or overcome their issues.
- Provide long-term individual, couples, and/or group therapy for eating and related disorders
- Develop, implement, and review treatment plans
- Complete treatment documentation in an EHR system in a timely manner in compliance with clinical and state requirements
- Collaborate with Director and clinical team to provide quality care for all clients
- Consult with university and community partners on an as-needed basis
- Attend weekly staff meetings and consultation
We are looking for people who are
Licensed Clinical Therapists or Psychologists (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Psy/LP) in good standing with the state in which services are provided
- Experienced working with body image concerns, eating disorder diagnoses, intervention, and treatment
- Experienced with providing DBT and/or CBT treatment
- Passionate about providing mental health services to college communities
- Inclusive and able to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds
- Supportive, team-oriented and collaborative
- Growth-oriented and have a desire for continuous learning and development in their practice
- Experience operating from a multicultural lens
- The ability to provide services in languages other than English is a bonus! (Spanish, Mandarin, etc.)
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job ID: 356591439