( Specializing in First Responders ) Licensed LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist
- Avery Centre
- Chino Hills, California
This job ad was removed 10 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
In search of a licensed psychologist or therapist with experience working with first responders (police officers, firefighters, military, and correctional officers). We specialize in grief, loss, PTSD, trauma, and neurofeedback and neuromodulation (extra training provided). Therapists will be required to be on insurance panels, work collaboratively with others, and be reliable and able to work independently. Per the state of California, all employees will be W-2, not 1099 contractors.
- Current license in the state of California
- Experience with specialist psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems of varying severity and complexity.
- Proficient with psychological therapies, risk assessment, and training.
- Proficient with planning and performing psychological interventions.
- Current awareness of developments in relevant fields.
- Ability to maintain and complete clinical documentation consistently.
- Maintaining confidentiality of clients’ treatment and records in accordance with HIPAA.
- Formulating and creating personalized treatment plans for clients.
- Assessing clients' risk, considering their mental health and social needs when performing interventions.
- Proficient with planning and performing psychological interventions to address a variety of client needs.
- Measuring the effectiveness of interventions and implementing changes where required.
- Working towards positioning the agency as a pioneer in psychological interventions.
**We are offering new hires a sign-on bonus (to be negotiated as part of the hiring process).**
Full-time and part-time positions available. Salary positions available for full-time employees.
Please do not apply to this position if you are an intern or associate.
Job ID: 358240996